Thill-Demerly Agency Inc is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not disclose any non-public personal and financial information about our customers or former customers, except as necessary for insurance quote referrals, insurance quoting and placement, and consulting services, and as permitted by law.
Information collected by us
We collect nonpublic personal and financial information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you for our applications and other forms, such as your name, address, contact information, property information and, if you provide it, lender information.
- Information we receive from government authorities, such as FEMA, the community Flood Plain Manager, and others you have contacted, such as a surveyor.
- Information you send us through the internet, fax, US mail, delivery service, etc.
- Information about your transactions with us and your insurers, such as your policy coverage, claim information, premiums, rating information, etc.
- We have no need to collect your date of birth, driver license number and social security number for flood insurance. So please do not provide it.
We maintain appropriate security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Thill-Demerly Agency Inc. respects your right to privacy. We will comply with Federal and New York state regulations that protect your privacy rights. We will only use your nonpublic personal and financial information as needed in our insurance agency, referral, and consulting business. We appreciate your business and thank you for allowing us to be of service.